[jp] Puzzling Address Book Counts

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jul 29 12:54:53 EDT 2009

   I don't recall seeing different counts when I pause the cursor on the
category bar in the address book display. But, today that's what I'm seeing
and I cannot figure out what I broke.

   When the selected category is "All" and the cursor is on that widget, the
popup box reports "700 out of 708 records." Huh? I have no private records
When I add the reported total of each of the 7 categories I see 700 total.

   Two questions: 1) What might I have inadvertently done to create this? And
2) How do I get the numbers back in sync once again?

TIA,

Rich