[jp] jpilot Digest, Vol 37, Issue 3

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Fri Sep 26 17:17:43 EDT 2008

Terry Traub wrote:
> OK I went into memo.c and hacked memo_sort() with the following line:
>    // TJT 9-25-08 hack:  force it to do an alphabetic sort
>    memo_ai.sortByAlpha = 1;
>
> because for some reason get_memo_app_info is not loading this preference.  Now
> it is (forcibly) sorting memos alphabetically in the gui.  When I get more time
> I'll try to figure out why.
> Cheers,
> Terry

Seems I remember at one time you could have the choice to sort by the same order that is on the
Palm.  It would be nice if there was a button that would toggle through the following:

- Sort by palm order
- Ascending alphabetical
- descending alphabetical

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

One major difference between "haves" and
"have nots" these days simply lies in how much
math they use and understand. -- Don Lancaster