[jp] jpilot Digest, Vol 37, Issue 3

Terry Traub terryt at terrytraub.org
Wed Sep 24 01:26:41 EDT 2008

I successfully switched to Memos.  The memo text is there.  However, the memos
on jpilot are displayed in reverse alphabetical order, except for recently
modified memos which are displayed first.

On my Palm, memos continue to be correctly displayed in alphabetical order.
How can I change jpilot to display memo lists in alpha order?
-Terry

: : > Also, I notice that this version of Jpilot supports Memos for Palmos >
: : 5.2.  My
: : > T3 runs 5.2.1 so is that compatible?  When I set it to Memos, all my memos
: : > disappeared from Jpilot.  When I reset it back to Memo (Palmos < 5.2.1) the
: : > memos reappeared.
: : >
: : >
: : The T3 has the newer Memos application as opposed to the older Memo
: : application.  J-Pilot appears blank because it has not synced to the
: : Memos database yet.  You'll have to change the preferences in jpilot to
: : Memos and then sync.  It would be a good idea to back up first.
: :
: : Judd
:
: I'll try this again later.