[jp] Feb 09 monthly view print insists on printing Jan & Mar in wrong squares

Rik rdrider0-jpilot at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 11:06:54 EDT 2008

--I'm running into a problem printing Feb '09 monthly view with J-Pilot
--1.6.0.  It insists on printing the two "summary months" (what else to
--call them?) of Jan and Mar in the squares for 1 & 2 Feb.  It also
--prints over existing entries for those days.  Any way to fix this?

I'm unable to reproduce this.  Feb. 1st, 2009 is a Sunday which, for me,
is shown on the far right-hand edge.  The Jan and Mar squares are on the
far left and so do not overwrite any days.  Could this be a locale issue
having to do with whether the week starts on a Sunday or a Monday?