[jp] jpilot Digest, Vol 37, Issue 3

Terry Traub terryt at terrytraub.org
Thu Sep 11 02:03:35 EDT 2008

: > All this is suggesting to me--my databases are pretty old and I'm wondering if
: > I should do a clean import from CSV files or something, to give Jpilot a fresh
: > start.  I don't really want to do this, because it's a lot of work to get
: > things back the way I like them and I'm strapped for time right now.
:
: The Databases should be fine.  You could compile with --disable-private
: until you find some time to work on it.

Yes that solves it for now, thanks!
:
: > Or is there a known problem with this version of Jpilot or pilot-link?
: >
: Pilot-link has a 64-bit bug in it that prevents the password from
: working in jpilot.  Are you using 64-bit now?

Sure am.

: > Also, I notice that this version of Jpilot supports Memos for Palmos > 5.2.  My
: > T3 runs 5.2.1 so is that compatible?  When I set it to Memos, all my memos
: > disappeared from Jpilot.  When I reset it back to Memo (Palmos < 5.2.1) the
: > memos reappeared.
: >
: >
: The T3 has the newer Memos application as opposed to the older Memo
: application.  J-Pilot appears blank because it has not synced to the
: Memos database yet.  You'll have to change the preferences in jpilot to
: Memos and then sync.  It would be a good idea to back up first.
:
: Judd

I'll try this again later.
Thanks again,