[jp] Treo 650

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Fri Sep 5 08:48:58 EDT 2008

I am looking for a way to cut down on the number of gadgets, cell phone
for calls, Palm tungsten tx for address, would like to have a GPS. A
friend has a new Treo combined with a GPS receiver and TomTom Nav 6
software that combines all of them in one easy to carry package.

Since we are in the Linux world , just can't take it for granted that
everything is plug 'n pray.

The comments were helpful in my decision.

I have ordered the Nav 6 package if it works with the Tx I'll go that
way, if not the Treo has really dropped in price, then sell the Tx, and
go that route..