[jp] Well, I finally did it... my first cracked screen. Can anyone help?

Carlo Graziani carlo at oddjob.uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 17 13:01:12 EST 2008

I think it's worth issuing a reminder of the PayPal "Donate" button at the
top right of the pilot-link web page, at http://www.pilot-link.org.

If everyone who uses pilot-link were to contribute a tiny fraction of the
benefit that they derive from the package, David could easily replace this
device.  And whatever was left over would go to supporting one of the most
useful pieces of infrastructure in the Linux/Unix desktop space.

Carlo

--
Carlo Graziani                                 (773) 702-7973 (Voice)
Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics       (773) 702-6645 (FAX)