[jp] Expense Tracker for Treo 700p?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Nov 17 09:48:20 EST 2008

   There were free (as in beer) expense trackers for all my PalmOS PDAs and
the Kyocera smartphone. There is not one included with the Treo 700p and I'm
having difficulties locating one via Google searches. Lots of stuff for
which one needs to pay, and they have -- for me -- useless links to Excel or
other Microsoft stuff.

   If there's something available that works with jpilot, please point me to
the source.

TIA,

Rich