[jp] can't sync

Carlo Graziani carlo at oddjob.uchicago.edu
Mon Jun 16 13:06:54 EDT 2008

Dan Bodoh wrote:
> Check your ./configure options.  There's one option, whose name I
> can't remember, that needs to be set in order to build command-line
> utils.

Er, yes, Dan is right, and that stuff that I wrote about the $PATH is
just blather, sorry.  Configure with --enable-conduits if you want to
build the tools.

However, again, I seriously doubt you want or need this.  You should
be able to connect using the standard versions of pilot-link and
jpilot that shipped with your distribution.

Cheers,

Carlo

--
Carlo Graziani                                 (773) 702-7973 (Voice)
Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics       (773) 702-6645 (FAX)