[jp] Installing versamail from Linux?

Ralph Alvy ralph at ralphalvy.com
Tue Jun 3 18:27:48 EDT 2008

On a few occasions, when I needed to install a piece of Palm software that
only came in an .exe format for Windows, I executed that under Wine. It
aborted the installation, of course, when it didn't find Palm Desktop
installed, but it did spray all its .prc and .pdb files in a directory
dedicated to it under Wine. I then installed those files the usual way.