[jp] Using a modem to dial

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Tue Jun 3 17:48:48 EDT 2008

OK - I couldn't find anything quite fit for the job, so I wrote this kludge of a script.

You will need to change your modem device and area code and probably most folks will want to take
out the 9W for the outside line.

If you need special handling for local area long distance - feel free to write it.

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

A penny saved is a tax-free penny earned. -kps