[jp] Help for a newbie

Bob Thomson bthomson at web.ca
Wed Jun 25 13:37:03 EDT 2008

I'm a complete newbie to Linux and JPilot. I've just bought an Asus EEE
PC and downloaded jpilot in the hope of being able to sync my Sony Clie
TJ37 with the Asus. I don't even know how to get to a command prompt in
the Asus Xandros Linux and even if I did, I wouldn't know the commands
to use to install on the Asus.

I have been able to put the jpilot file on the Asus via a USB card
reader but that's as far as I've been able to go.

Can anyone refer me to a previous posting or another URL or list where I
can get help with this?

Bob Thomson