[jp] Calendar corruption -0.99.9 - Help needed

Bill Suit bsuit at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 15 10:27:37 EDT 2008

On Sunday 13 July 2008 04:46:44 pm David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Ralph Alvy <ralph at ralphalvy.com> wrote:
> > Hmmm...I see that on my old TC. Okay, then the newer database formats
> > were introduced in a later OS5 version. Probably 5.4.x.
>
> It's device-specific, not necessarily OS-specific.

I've just completed a complete os upgrade (gentoo) and just upgraded my jpilot
to 1.6.

Apparently, the file I deleted from my TC was needed to store calendar dates
(not trying to state the obvious here) as I can not get it to accept a
syncing and then show the new calendar app't.

Any idea what I now need to do on the TC?

TIA,
Bill