[jp] Password

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at free.fr
Wed Feb 6 10:48:47 EST 2008

Judd Montgomery a écrit :
> On 02/04/2008 10:22 PM, Joseph Loo wrote:
>> My palm has the password turned on. Under jpilot 0.99.8 I have no
>> problem opening the hidden items. I copied the files to another machine.
>> It runs jpilot 0.99.9. When I try to put the password in, I can not open
>> it up. It keeps saying that my password is invalid. Is there a problem
>> with the machine?
>>
>> 0.99.8 is opensuse 10.2 under gnome (32 bit)
>> 0.99.9 is opensuse 10.3 under gnome (64 bit)
>>
>> Is there a problem with the 64 bit version?
>
> There was a small problem with pilot-link on 64-bit.  I didn't check the
> pilot-link CVS to be sure, but I believe this is fixed in version 0.12.3.

According to the bug report [1] it is corrected in pilot-link 0.12.4 but
this version is not yet available.

You will have to patch pilot-link yourself and/or ask opensuse to
provide a patched pilot-link until version 0.12.4 is available.

bye

[1] http://bugs.pilot-link.org/1858

--
  Dr. Ludovic Rousseau