[jp] jpilot chrashed

Judd Montgomery judd at jpilot.org
Wed Apr 2 10:38:54 EDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 09:57:29AM +0200, Thomas Becker wrote:
> Hi listers,
>
> jpilot chrashed while importing a text file of contacts which has been
> exported before from jpilot...

Which version did you export it from and which version are you trying to import it to?  If you are
using the contacts database and a pre-release jpilot then what you tried to do is not finished
being written.

> When I try to open jpilot now i get these error message on the shell.
>
> Can you give me an advise what to do to get it started normally?
>
> jpilot
> removing stale pidfile
> Unknown repeatType (16) found in DatebookDB
> Floating point exception (core dumped)

I'm not sure how your datebook would have gotten corrupted.  You can try removing
~/.jpilot/DatebookDB.pc3, and if that doesn't work ~/.jpilot/DatebookDB.pdb.

Judd