[jp] Used to be both copies were kept...

TR tmst at nethere.com
Thu Sep 6 05:27:43 EDT 2007

> I'm talking about a particular memo that is modified on
> both the Palm and jpilot - then what happens at sync time...

In 0.99.8, JPilot overrides the PDA when a memo is changed on both, on my
installation with synctime enabled.

Presumably this hasn't changed in more recent versions and applies across all
the primary applications, though I swear I have on occasion discovered dups
and, unfortunately, missing data when no duplicate was created.

My bet is that pilot-link once created dups but in recent version(s) began
overwriting the PDA edit when a conflict exists.

-TR