[jp] how to launch a new email window?

Jaime Garcia arponero at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 06:57:41 EST 2006

Rik,

Yes, E-mail is one option in the drop-down menu. Actually, it is "Correo"
because this particular part of jpilot is translated in Spanish. I have some
parts in English and other in Spanish (don't know why).

I started jpilot with -d option. For example, when I change the drop-down
menu to "Mobile", it is:

phone_menu = 0
selection = 7

Changing again to E-mail:

phone_menu = 0
selection = 4

I think that some function must be called to change the button from Dial to
Email, but the debug console shows nothing. I don't know if it is a ubuntu
package problem or a bug in the code. What can I do to test it?

Regards,
Jaime