[jp] how to launch a new email window?

Jaime Garcia arponero at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 04:04:54 EST 2006

Rik,

Thanks for your quick answer.
Actually, all buttons at the left of the "Show in List" radio are labeled
with "Dial" independently what I select in the right drop-down menu (even
Mail). Clicking the dial button pop-ups a "Phone Dialer" window. Is it
something wrong with my configuration?

I'm running jpilot 0.99.9 on ubuntu edgy.

Thanks again and regards,
Jaime