[jp] Keyring; crashing Palm and damaged AddressDB

Justus-bulk at Piater.name Justus-bulk at Piater.name
Sun Nov 26 12:46:33 EST 2006

I run Keyring 1.2.3 and had problems synching after Keyring edits like
Elizabeth described. I discovered it was linked to invalid last-change
dates (inherited from an even older version that did not have these
date fields, I guess). I fixed this once and for all by setting all
last-changed dates to a valid date.

Justus

"George Fragos" <fragos at gmail.com> wrote on Sat, 25 Nov 2006 18:43:26
-0800: