[jp] Keyring; crashing Palm and damaged AddressDB

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Sat Nov 25 19:04:50 EST 2006

If I make a change in my Keyring file on jpilot I can no longer sync and the
Palm crashes.
Jpilot Version0.99.9-pre2
pilot-link 0.11.8-17
I've sort of got used to this, and quit syncing the Keyring.
But on my nice new install when I tried it again the last crash has damaged
AddressDB and it won't sync any more
I have several perfectly good copies of the AddressBook on various computers -
any suggestions on how to do an overwrite?

--
There's nothing very mysterious about you, except that
nobody really knows your origin, purpose, or destination.