[jp] Sync problems

Eamann O Ruairc e.oruairc at skynet.be
Tue Nov 21 17:03:15 EST 2006

Hello all!

On 14 Nov. I posted a message explaining that I could not sync my Palm
Zire 71 to my Acer laptop where I run Ubuntu 6.10.

Unfortunately for me, nobody replied.

I have spent hours googling and trying the various bits of advice on
offer, but so far to no avail.

Do any of you JP "experts" know of a definitive "howto" which would
throw light on the problem?

I have tried without success deleting JP entirely and then reinstalling
it. But the laptop and the cradle still do not communicate...

Thank you in advance to the person(s) who will kindly reply to this message!

Best wishes,

Eamann O Ruairc