[jp] RPM creation on FC4 [0.99.9]

Vittorio Sozzi vittorio.sozzi at hackerjournal.it
Wed Nov 15 15:30:18 EST 2006

Hello,
I was trying to make an RPM out of jpilot using

rpmbuild -tb jpilot-0.99.9.tar.gz

I did not succed because of the following error:

[...]
expense.c: In function 'plugin_gui_cleanup':
[...some warning...]
expense.c:1928: error: 'struct _GtkPaned' has no member named 'handle_xpos'

Compiling from source (without RPM, ./compile, make, make install)
worked just fine so I imagine there's something in the spec file that
must be fixed...

Thank you for the great piece of software you're making! JPilot is
getting better every time!

--
Vittorio Sozzi =/\= vittorio.sozzi(at)studenti.unipr.it
|  www.progettokenya.com  |  Student of Computer Eng. |
PGP/GPG: 135E5804 - ICQ: 8249805 - MSN: vitto.so at tin.it