[jp] OT: documents to go

David A. Desrosiers desrod at gnu-designs.com
Fri Mar 31 10:21:10 EST 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 00:09 -0800, TR wrote:
> The referenced web page claims Plucker can convert PDF files to its
> own
> format. If so, then that's useful, because OpenOffice can be very
> reliably
> used to generate these.

	Abiword can output to PalmDOC format.

	I've been lobbying for them to support direct-to-Plucker
format for a few years now, since Plucker more-accurately represents
what is possible in a real "richly-formatted" document (font sizes,
styles, colors, layout, formatting, images, etc.)

	Still no word from them on it though.