[jp] Reordering memos

Peter N. Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Wed Mar 29 12:36:02 EST 2006

Judd Montgomery wrote:
> Peter N. Spotts wrote:
>> Thanks for the replies...I found (thanks to Liz) that I can reorder
>> them on my E2. But I'm trying to do that on Jpilot, and when I sync
>> the reordered list from the PDA, it makes no changes in the order on
>> Jpilot. Is there a way to call up the database in a text editor and do
>> it manually? OTOH, at this rate I may just live with it!  ;-)
>>

> The only currently supported memo ordering in J-Pilot is alphabetically.
>   In order to support the "user sorted" mode someone would have to code it.
>
> Judd

A belated thanks, Judd, for the reply. At the risk of sounding dense,
when I create a new memo on J-Pilot, J-Pilot automatically assigns the
memo a number. When I save the memo, it shows up at the bottom of the
list in numerical order. So how do I rearrange the memos in alphabetical
order?

Pete

--

Peter N. Spotts | Science Correspondent
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself
at the ground and miss." -- Douglas Adams