[jp] J-Pilot and Fedora Core 5

David A. Desrosiers hacker at gnu-designs.com
Sun Mar 26 20:48:14 EST 2006

> No problems whatsover here with FC5. It comes with the latest
> versions of JPilot and pilot-link 0.12.

   	I seriously hope they're not shipping pilot-link 0.12.x at
all, because the pilot-link website still says, and always has.. never
to package this in shipped distributions.

   	Looks like I'll have to track down the culpret and find out
why they decided they thought that was an "optional" warning.

   	Looks like I'm going to have to take public CVS down again.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod at gnu-designs.com
http://gnu-designs.com