[jp] Reordering memos

Peter N. Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 18 19:30:19 EST 2006

Thanks for the replies...I found (thanks to Liz) that I can reorder them
on my E2. But I'm trying to do that on Jpilot, and when I sync the
reordered list from the PDA, it makes no changes in the order on Jpilot.
Is there a way to call up the database in a text editor and do it
manually? OTOH, at this rate I may just live with it!  ;-)

Pete

--

Peter N. Spotts | Science Correspondent
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself
at the ground and miss." -- Douglas Adams