[jp] KsDatebook and tasks (and GTD?)

George Fragos fragos at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 13:14:29 EST 2006

I've used and loved Ksdatebook for years and love it even over other
package that I paid for.  There is also a Kstodo at the afore
mentioned Ksdatebook link.  I had totally replaced my todo processing
with Ksdatebook tasks but decided to try Kstodo which doesn't add a
lot to todo but dose provide a menu bar to link back to the wonderfull
Ksdatebook displays.  The Ksdatebook agenda display includes todo's.

Have a great day -- George