[jp] Sync problems Palm Vx / ttyS0 / OpenSUSE 10.0

John C. Vernaleo john at netpurgatory.com
Fri Mar 3 14:48:45 EST 2006

Are the databases that it fails on especially large?  I did have jpilot
fail on a large todo database once.  To solve that, I copied the database
off the palm with pilot-link (pilot-xfer -f ToDoDB.pdb (although I always
forget if you need the .pdb extension or not)) and then put that file in
the .jpilot directory.  After doing that it was able to sync up with no
trouble.  So maybe you could try manually copying the troublesome
databases with pilot-xfer and then trying jpilot again.

I have a slightly older jpilot than you 0.99.7 (and people complain about
gentoo being bleeding edge), so I'm not sure you jpilot copy is too old.

John