[jp] Reordering memos

Peter N. Spotts pspotts at alum.mit.edu
Fri Mar 17 14:58:53 EST 2006

Odd question, but is there a way to reorder memos without putting some
kind of number at the start of the title? For example, I have about 25
memos with information about various monthly bills and how to pay them
online. But they appear in the order I wrote them. And there doesn't
seem to be a (blindingly) obvious way to put them in alphabetical order,
which would make them easier to scan quickly. The answer can be: No
there isn't  ;-)

Best,

Pete
--

Peter N. Spotts | Science Correspondent
The Christian Science Monitor

"The knack of flying is to throw yourself
at the ground and miss." -- Douglas Adams