[jp] Week on Monday, but suddenly time from 00-11 only -- why????

Lukas Ruf ruf at rawip.org
Tue Mar 14 12:49:20 EST 2006

Dear all,

for quite a while I have been using jpilot 0.99.9-pre1 on Debian
unstable happily.  To get it start with the beginning of the week on
Monday, I wrapped jpilot as follows:

    export LC_ALL=en_IE ; jpilot &

Recently, I realized that the time for datebook entries changed
from 00-23 to 00-11 notation.  Most presumably, this is an
issue of gtk2 (2.8.13-1 installed) support (again) -- so I am
lost and frustrated.

Hence my question:

how can I quickly get jpilot to start a week on Monday and have
the times displayed in a 00-23 notation?

Although I know it has been discussed before: isn't it possible to
re-add a control element to the preference where I can select the
start of the week as well the format of time???

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf   <http://www.lpr.ch> | Ad Personam