[jp] Keyring Requirements

Carl Davis lists at tswireless.net
Sat Mar 11 17:23:55 EST 2006

I cannot seem to get the Keyring conduit to work.  I have copied the
Keys-Gtkr.pdb using pilot-xfer to the .jpilot directory and when I click
to open Keyring, it asks me for my password over and over.  I know the
password is correct.  It seems like I have a version of Keyring not
supported or something similar, however I cannot find any restrictions
on the website.  Can someoe tell me what I might be doing wrong?

I am using

Keyring 2.0-pre4(2005-02-26)

and

J-Pilot version 0.99.8-pre10
 Copyright (C) 1999-2004 by Judd Montgomery
 judd at jpilot.org, http://jpilot.org
J-Pilot comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details see the file
COPYING included with the source code, or in /usr/docs/jpilot/.

the Free Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.

Date compiled Sep 21 2005 08:34:51
Compiled with these options:
 Installed Path - /usr
 pilot-link version - 0.12.0