[jp] Can we use Bluetooth to connect to Jpilot?

George Fragos fragos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 01:38:36 EDT 2006

David,

Thank you so much.  I surfed the web but had a little trouble with
Hotsync and pilot-xfer.  First the didn't offer an option for my
Bluetooth connection when using Modem so I tried Local which just kept
trying.  I used -p net:any as you suggested, perhaps that's my issue.
I'm used to normal mount points like /dev/ttyUSB1, am I confused?

Thanks -- George

The Bluetooth USB dongle I'm using is a Trendnet TBW-101UB and my
distro is Ubuntu 6.06.