[jp] J-Pilot 0.99.8-pre11 available

Juergen Lennefer jpilot-j at lennefer.de
Tue Sep 27 01:37:25 EDT 2005

Judd,

I haven't got any answer on this mail below as it was the last msg I received
before the listserver crashed.
Was there any advice from someone how I can go further?

I scanned the web for hours for this issue and tried several hints. But
nothing helped.

Thanx,
Juergen

--
### Juergen Lennefer ### Kuerten ### Germany ###