[jp] no jpilot for user

Jason Day jasonday at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 11 16:31:27 EDT 2005

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 11:33:59AM -0700, Richard wrote:
> Have installed jpilot in Suse 9.3, i386.  Root can open and run, but I have
> not tried to sync here.  As a user, I cannot open without the following
> error:
> gtkrc:37: error: unexpected identifier `gtk-alternative-button-order',
> expected keyword - e.g. `style'

This isn't a fatal error, nor is it specific to jpilot.  GTK is
complaining about the `gtk-alternative-button-order' pref in line 37 of
your ~/.gtkrc file.  You can get rid of this error by deleting this line
or commenting it out (put a # at the start of the line).

Does jpilot run as normal after you get this error?

Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9