[jp] Move to T5 or Pocket PC

Ralph Alvy ralvy at warpmail.net
Wed Sep 7 23:48:40 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 07 September 2005 07:04 pm, Rick Lapp wrote:
> Judd, off the 4 to 5 reviews I've read, most related some
> reliability problems and customer service frustrations. Lock-ups
> and sync problems as I remember. I have been a satisfied palm user
> since the original unit came out 5+ years? ago and 2 years ago
> moved to Sony. Now, unfortunately my selection is limited when I'm
> looking for no camera and built in wifi. It looks like the Ipaq has
> everything I need but won't be able to sync to jpilot. What to do?

I heard of lockups on the T5 when it first came out. I'm 99% sure it
had to do with certain views in the builtin Datebook application. I
think if you exited the app in a non-Day view and came back to it, it
froze 100% of the time. I don't remember the view, but it wasn't Day
view. Something like that.