[jp] Move to T5 or Pocket PC

Rick Lapp rick at ricklapp.net
Wed Sep 7 22:04:38 EDT 2005

Judd, off the 4 to 5 reviews I've read, most related some reliability problems
and customer service frustrations. Lock-ups and sync problems as I remember.
I have been a satisfied palm user since the original unit came out 5+ years?
ago and 2 years ago moved to Sony. Now, unfortunately my selection is limited
when I'm looking for no camera and built in wifi. It looks like the Ipaq has
everything I need but won't be able to sync to jpilot. What to do?