[jp] Move to new hard drive...caused loss of plugins

Ludovic Rousseau ludovic.rousseau at free.fr
Wed Sep 7 02:23:30 EDT 2005

Le Tuesday 06 September 2005 à 14:07:39, Dr. Jones a écrit:
> I have copied over my /jpilot /pilot-link and other associated files. I
> can sync my palm m505 to my jpilot 0.99.8 desktop and vice versa.
> However, now on my desktop I have no access through F7 to the keyring,
> nor to expenses, nor to a few other plugin apps the names of which I
> have now forgotten.

You can install some other Debian packages:
 jpilot-syncmal - MAL (AvantGo) plugin for jpilot (Palm Pilot desktop)
 jpilot-backup - Backup plugin for J-Pilot
 jpilot-plugins - plugins for jpilot (Palm Pilot desktop)

The keyring plugin is in the jpilot-plugins Debian package.

Bye,

 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau                        Ludovic.Rousseau at free.fr
 -- Normaliser Unix c'est comme pasteuriser le camembert, L.R. --