[jp] Add a "Today" button to Dabebook view

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Mon Sep 5 07:50:32 EDT 2005

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:45:37 +0100
Colin Brough <Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> > > If you choose the button with the calendar displayed, this is what happens.
> > > Liz
> >
> > Thanks for the reply.  How do I choose the button?  I don't find anything
> > to choose.  John
>
> At the top on the right hand side of the main jpilot window are four
> icons, from the top the datebook, the addressbook, the todo list and
> the memopad. If you click on these they take you to the relevant
> application. But also, if you click on the top icon, the datebook one,
> when you are already in the datebook, it will take you to "Today"...
>
> Cheers
>
> Colin

Ohhhh, thaaat button.  If I leave the cursor on it long enough the label
even says "Go to today."  My father would have said, "If it was a snake it
would have bitten you!"  ;-)

Okay, so I readily admit that the functionality is there in the program
icon and will happily use it.  I still think though that a Today button
between the month and year would be more intuitive.  Just a thought.  It's
not a big deal.

Thanks very much for the help.  John