[jp] Add a "Today" button to Dabebook view

Colin Brough Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 06:45:37 EDT 2005

> > If you choose the button with the calendar displayed, this is what happens.
> > Liz
>
> Thanks for the reply.  How do I choose the button?  I don't find anything
> to choose.  John

At the top on the right hand side of the main jpilot window are four
icons, from the top the datebook, the addressbook, the todo list and
the memopad. If you click on these they take you to the relevant
application. But also, if you click on the top icon, the datebook one,
when you are already in the datebook, it will take you to "Today"...

Cheers

Colin

Colin Brough                             Colin.Brough at blueyonder.co.uk