[jp] Keys-Gtkr.pdb

Donn Washburn n5xwb at hal-pc.org
Sun Sep 11 12:53:20 EDT 2005

Hey Group;

I am trying to track down "Keys-Gtkr.pdb.  To that end I have checked at
Keyring's URL and found a tar.gz which seems to only be for a M68 type
of machine.  Well I did find a zip that has what looks to be good files.
However, it talks about pilot-link.  In Jpilot's source there is
"KeyRing"/.lib which has libs for keyring.  Great!

Question comes from where do you find "Keys-Gtkr.pdb" which is shown as
an error after a HotSync check of the LOG.

As mentioned earlier today preference>conduit> and set keyring to OFF
gets rid of the error.
--
73 de Donn Washburn  Hpage:" http://www.hal-pc.org/~n5xwb "
Ham Callsign N5XWB   Email  : " n5xwb at hal-pc.org "