[jp] Address printing problem

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Mon Sep 5 10:06:03 EDT 2005

I'm hoping the answer to this one isn't as obvious as the "Today"
button message to the list. ;-)  When I print a single record from the
address database I get the record data formatted correctly and then 3 pages
of printing code that begins with

%%BeginSetup
[[
%% Code for writing CUPS accounting tags on standard error

<several pages of code finally ending with>

userdict/ESPwl[bind put

%%Trailer
%%Pages: 0
%%EOF

Other printing from JPilot to this printer seems to work correctly (such
as a printout of one day from the datebook).

How do I stop all the code from printing?

Thanks,  John