[jp] Add a "Today" button to Dabebook view

John Shane jslists at mtwafrica.org
Mon Sep 5 04:58:12 EDT 2005

Is this the place to make a feature request?  I'd like to ask the
developers to consider adding a "Today" button to the Datebook view.  It
seems to me that the place for it is between the month and year on the bar
above the month display.  I realize that pressing the F1 key causes the
view to go to the current day but adding the button would be a convenience
in some situations.  Thanks, John

I'm using version 0.997 with GTK2 support enabled in a SuSE 9.3 laptop.