[jp] Restoring and .pc3 files

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Oct 26 09:16:40 EDT 2005

[Please CC me on replies]

I just got a replacement Palm (OS 4.2) and tried to restore my
DatebookDB to it. While waiting for the replacement, I was using
jpilot as before, so the .pc3 file is non-empty.

Since some backups are corrupt, I am trying to restore from the .pdb
file in ~/.jpilot/. If I transfer them to the Palm, everything seems
fine.

If I then sync with jpilot, however, all .pc3 records are purged
from jpilot, rather than transferred to the Palm.

What gives? How can I solve this and have the records in the .pc3
file(s) transferred to the Palm?

Thanks,

PS: please CC me on replies

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp (sub)keys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

"time flies like an arrow. fruit flies like a banana."
                                                       -- groucho marx