[jp] Null User ID

TR tmst at nethere.com
Tue Oct 25 21:14:02 EDT 2005

I've just returned to JPilot after a stint of using KPilot and Kontact. Ah,
it's good to be home. I was lured by the incorporation of KMail into Kontact,
and the fact that KPilot conduit settings are used. But there were certain
aggravations, most notably difficulty getting my device recognized.

So now I'm back. Not only does this list rock, but there are certain features
of JPilot I really appreciate now, such as the search dialog which lists all
the items in any db which match a search term! And you can click on an item
and immediately see it pop up in JPilot, without even closing the search
window! Very useful. Also, I now have my memo items back - they never sync'ed
in Kontact. And the todo list and address book order matches that in my
device, and the view doesn't reset to the top of the list when checking an
item, a real pain with Kontact. And I can see which items have notes without
opening them. And on and on.

Much appreciation to the JPilot team and the help I got here.

-Tom