[jp] Overwriting Palm Data

Michael Roberge mikeroberge at yahoo.ca
Sun Jul 31 21:06:19 EDT 2005

Hi
here is the problem
when the sync occurred it appeared that the dating was going on to the pc yet the data was not completely there and the data from the palm was gone.

So I tried to do a restore handheld which said everything was returned correctly yet the data for contacts address and my personal information other then books was not restored.

I looked ionto the ./jpilot directory into the backups and not all the data was set in the backup.

So where is the data? could it have gone somewhere else? or is it gone and I'm out of luck for my schedule, contacts and everything else.

thanks
Mike

Jason Day <jasonday at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 05:49:25PM -0400, Michael Roberge wrote:
> Hi Jason
> with my sync the problem is not all the info appeared in the program and removed it from the palm.
> So even if I do a restore to handheld I will not get everything back.
> Any ideas?

I'm not sure I understand; the records are missing from both jpilot and
the palm? In that case, the only way to restore the records is from
backup.

Jason
--
Jason Day jasonday at