[jp] Overwriting Palm Data

Michael Roberge mikeroberge at yahoo.ca
Sat Jul 30 17:49:25 EDT 2005

Hi Jason
with my sync the problem is not all the info appeared in the program and removed it from the palm.
So even if I do a restore to handheld I will not get everything back.
Any ideas?

thanks

Jason Day <jasonday at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 10:40:45AM -0400, Ron Joffe wrote:
> My problem is that some records exist, but every time I try to sync, I
> actually loose records from Jpilot, rather then adding records to the palm.
>
> Is there a way to force the sync process to ignore what is on the palm?

If you have a recent backup, use the Restore Handheld option to restore
your data from backup. Otherwise, use pilot-xfer to install the .pdb
files in the ~/.jpilot directory to your handheld.

HTH,
Jason
--
Jason Day jasonday at