[jp] Fedora Core 4 (FC4) issues solved!

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Mon Jul 11 09:01:55 EDT 2005

On Monday, Jul 11th 2005 at 08:15 -0400, quoth David A. Desrosiers:

=>
=>> I can not get my Palm IIIc to sync with FC4 via serial.
=>
=>> > > dlp_OpenConduit() failed
=>> > > Sync canceled
=>> > > Exiting with status SYNC_ERROR_OPEN_CONDUIT
=>> > > Finished
=>
=>> I did not try this yet, but pilot-xfer on it's own works perfectly,
=>> just jpilot fails since I upgraded from FC3 to FC4. So I don't think
=>> my Palm device is screwed up.
=>
=>	I'll reinstall FC4 on the test machine and see why I am unable
=>to reproduce these errors that everyone seems to be seeing.
=>
=>	What *EXACT* version of J-Pilot are you using here?
=>

519 > rpm -qa | grep -i pilot
pilot-link-devel-0.12.0-0.pre3.0.fc4.1
pilot-link095-compat-0.9.5-22