[jp] Categories in Datebook

Adam Richard g4c9z at unb.ca
Thu Jan 27 12:18:54 EST 2005

Yes, Judd, if it seemed I was putting you or any of the developers down I didn't intend
to.  JPilot has been very useful to me in allowing me to avoid using Windows and
because it seems to synchronize better than anything else I've used.  The fact that
it's so difficult yet you and others are still willing to try to get it to work is only
a point in your favor.  My annoyance is really directed at companies like Palm who,
although you're offering to do all the work in getting *their* devices to work with
Linux (thereby making them more marketable), they aren't willing to so much as give you
the info you need to easily do it.