[jp] Categories in Datebook

Justus Piater Justus.Piater at ULg.ac.be
Thu Jan 27 03:54:36 EST 2005

I think a word of encouragement is in order:

Judd, you're not wasting your time. I am one of many thousands of
happy JPilot users whose life is more pleasant thanks to
JPilot. Open-source developers like you (and many others on this list)
are Real Heros!

Justus

Judd Montgomery <judd at jpilot.org> wrote on Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:07:43
-0500:

--
Justus H. Piater, Ph.D.         http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/
Institut Montefiore, B28        Phone: +32-4-366-2279