[jp] GTK2 2.4 vs 2.6: problems

Justus Piater Justus.Piater at ULg.ac.be
Wed Jan 26 13:10:31 EST 2005

Ralph Alvy <ralvy at warpmail.net> wrote on Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:11:11
-0800:

> Okay. I see. Well, if JPilot had a way to go to a date without using those
> buttons (like the Palm itself has), I'd compile it with GTK2 support as be
> done with it. I really miss the GTK2 interface.

There is (at least in my GTK1 version): If you click a greyed-out
date, the calendar view jumps to the corresponding previous or next
month. With this, even in the worst case, you should get to any date
with less than 10 rapid mouse clicks.

Or does your jpilot skip 2 months ahead even in this case?

Justus

--
Justus H. Piater, Ph.D.         http://www.montefiore.ulg.ac.be/~piater/
Institut Montefiore, B28        Phone: +32-4-366-2279